Chanel LTD – United Kingdom
No.5, No.5 l’Eau, Gabrielle, Allure, Allure Sensuelle, Coco, Coco Mademoiselle, Coco Noir, Chance, Chance Eau Fraîche, Chance Eau Tendre, Chance Eau Vive, No.19, Cristalle, Allure Homme, Allure Homme Sport, Bleu de Chanel, Pour Monsieur, Antaeus, Egoiste, Les Exclusifs, Les Eaux de Chanel (fragrance). Sublimage, Blue Serum, Le Lift, Hydra Beauty, CC Cream, Le Blanc, La Solution 10 de Chanel (skin care). Rouge Allure, Rouge Coco, Le Vernis, Inimitable, Le Volume, Dimensions, Les 4 Ombres, Ombre Première, Les Beiges, Vitalumière, Ultra Le Teint, Le Blanc, Le Teint Ultra, Sublimage, Joues Contrastes, Boy de Chanel, Le Rouge Duo Ultra Tenue, La Poudre Universelle
- We aim to decrease our own carbon footprint (scopes 1 and 2) by 50% by 2030, which is equivalent to a 66% reduction per unit sold.*
- We aim to decrease emissions from our value chain (scope 3) by 40% per unit sold.*
- We want to shift to 100% renewable electricity in our own operations by 2025, with an interim goal of 97% by 2021.
- We have joined RE100 as part of this commitment.
- We balance our carbon footprint by investing in nature-based solutions to remove and avoid carbon at least equal to our global emissions, reaching carbon neutrality in 2019.
- We support initiatives that preserve and restore the environment and build the resilience of landscapes and communities to adapt to climate change.
ESG Progress Reports
- The true needs of our partners and the hundreds of thousands of women and families they support will only emerge several months from now. A best practice in humanitarian response is to focus on medium-term recovery and resilience building.