Coty Inc – United States of America
BRANDS & DIVISIONS
COVERGIRL,Adidas (fragrances), RIMMEL London, Bourjois, Sally Hansen, Max Factor, Monange, RISQUÉ, Katy Perry Parfums, 007 Fragrances, mexx (fragrances) Nautica (fragrances), Bozzano, Cenoura & Bronze, PAIXÃO, Vera Wang
Burberry (Fragrances),Calvin Klein (fragrances), Gucci (fragrances), Hugo Boss (fragrances), Chloé (fragrances), Tiffany & Co (fragrances), Bottega Venta (fragrances), Marc Jacobs Fragrances, Miu Miu (fragrances), Alexander McQueen (fragrances), philosophy, Lacoste (fragrances), Jill Sander Parfums, Joop! Fragrances, Lancaster, Davidoff (fragrances), roberto cavalli (fragrances), Escada (fragrances), Kylie Skin by Kylie Jenner
PRESTIGE SALES: $3 billion, +31% vs. 2020
CONSUMER SALES: $2 billion, +9% vs. 2020
- As of 2020, include sustainability criteria in the creation of all new products
- As of 2020, share progress on our High Profile Ingredients and Materials management process annually
- Following Coty’s separation from the Wella Company, we are resetting our packaging targets in line with our new environmental baseline, and will have a new target to report in Calendar Year 2022
Improve responsible sourcing and transparency in our supply chains by:
- Purchasing 100% mass balance-certified palm oil for our production sites by 2022 and our third-party manufacturers by 2025
- Ensuring 100% of Indian Mica is responsibly sourced by 2030*
- In 2017, we declared our support for We Are Still In, in support of the Paris Agreement. In FY21, following our separation with the Wella Company, we launched a review and update of our climate strategy, with the intention of setting revised targets, aligned to the Science Based Targets initiative, and an updated roadmap for their achievement. As part of this process, we have recalculated our baseline carbon footprint.
- Send zero waste to landfill and recycle 80% of waste generated by our factories and distribution centers by 2030.
THE ULTIMATE UPCYCLING: CARBON-CAPTURED ETHANOL
- Through a new partnership with LanzaTech, industrial emissions, which would otherwise be released into the atmosphere as greenhouse gases (like CO2), can now be transformed into ethanol and used in fragrance products.
DIVERSITY, EQUITY & INCLUSION
- Achieve gender balance in our leadership positions* by 2025
- Broaden the measurement and reduction of gender pay gaps** by 2025
- Pay equitably for similar roles and performance, regardless of gender, by 2022
- Roll out diversity, equity and inclusion training for all associates by 2025
- Continue to support the Charter for Change initiative and make our business more accessible to people with disabilities by 2025
SPOTLIGHT ON: PARTNERING FOR INCLUSIVITY
For more than 20 years, Coty has partnered with DKMS, an international non-profit fighting blood cancer and blood disorders. Through corporate donations, we support the mission to end blood cancer and help patients build up their confidence and self-esteem.