GREENTECH – at the crossroad of the worlds – trending at … in-cosmetics 2016
For In-Cosmetics Paris in April (booth G40), GREENTECH, pioneer in plant biotechnology, will launch a new global photoprotection active: SOLIBERINE®, a real innovation in biological protection against light radiations. SOLIBERINE® targets different harmful effects of UV, blue light and IR wavelengths.
Issued from Buddleja officinalis flowers, butterflybush coming from the Chinese mountains of Sichuan, it is exceptionally rich in phenylpropanoids, true UV shields.
R&D has developed via high tech process a potent skin defence system against light rays.
Multi-benefit active, SOLIBERINE® preserves the youthful appearance of the skin, keeping away from inflammation, redness and premature wrinkles due to light rays ; SOLIBERINE®:
- Maintains the normal skin physiology by protecting skin barrier integrity against deleterious effects of light radiations
- Preserves immune homeostasis of the skin by reducing trans-urocanic acid conversion to cis-urocanic acid
- Maintains skin redox balance and preserves cellular integrity by inhibiting lipid peroxidation, ROS production and oxidative damages
- Limits acute (erythema) and chronic inflammation
- Prevents extracellular matrix degradation
- Prevents appearance of dark spots and premature ageing of the skin
- Preserves skin youth, quality and radiance
SOLIBERINE® is recommended in photoprotection care (daily and sun care protection), against redness, as anti-darkening cosmetics and for sensitive and reactive skin products.
To find out more about our actives: