LVMH – France
Acqua di Parma, Benefit Cosmetics, Cha Ling, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna, Freh, Givenchy Parfums, Guerlain, Kenzo Parfums, KVD Beauty, Maison Francis Kurkdjian, Make Up For Ever, Marc Jacobs Beauty, Officine Universelle Buly, Parfums Christian Dior, Perfumes Loewe
- Protect biodiversity, with an emphasis on two areas: support for the Man and Biosphere program in partnership with UNESCO, and pilot trials, such as regenerative agriculture for the Wines & Spirits sector. LVMH also partners with Canopy on forest conservation.
- Fight climate change thanks to LVMH’s commitment to pursue efforts to improve the energy performance of its sites and stores, focusing on CO2 emissions that are not directly linked to product manufacturing, but result from other stages in the product lifecycle, including transportation, procurement and use.
- The circular economy, through initiatives such as recycling unsold products, upcycling by making clothes from existing stocks, or identifying alternative materials.
- Transparency to address the expectations of society for more information about products and better traceability.
- Actions at the Group level including training, coaching, mentoring and support for gender diversity programs..
- A regional network encourages LVMH staff to take part in local events and initiatives tailored to the specificities of each market.
- Each Maison also deploys actions aligned with its culture, values and strategic priorities.
- Recruiting employees with disabilities and helping them to stay in work
- Facilitating the employment of disabled people
- Fostering inclusion through partnerships
DI&E Progress Reports