Tonymoly opens flagship store in New York

Tonymoly opens flagship store in New York

Korean beauty brand Tonymoly opened the doors on a new flagship store in New York on August 13, offering bestselling products such as Kiss Kiss Lip Essence, known as Bbo Bbo Lip Balm in the US.

Hoping to benefit from the rising popularity of K-beauty in the US, the new store is part of the company’s ongoing mission to expand its presence in North America. The company opened a similar flagship in San Francisco last month and has plans for further branches.

Tonymoly is currently available throughout the US through its presence in perfumery chain Sephora and is said to be in negotiations with other major retailers including Walmart, Walgreens and QVC.

The brand boasts wider appeal than its home nation thanks to its reasonable pricing strategy and quality. According to the company, just 5 percent of its customers in the US of Korean origin, with the remaining 95 percent hailing from the US, Europe and Canada.

 

Leave a reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *